What is derma roller
Derma rollers have become increasingly popular over the last decade, and many women and men use them for all sorts of skin-related problems: acne, scars, cellulite, stretch marks, anti-aging, wrinkles, and even hyper-pigmentation.
A derma (skin) roller is a small barrel-like roller with around 200 tiny micro-needles that, when rolled on the skin, create tiny punctures in it, pushing the pores open for a short period of time. The body reacts as if it has been damaged, releasing growth factors that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, forming new, healthy skin. The roller can be used on almost any part of the body, except the eyelids and lips.
-Convenient and easy to use at home.
- Can be carried out up to 5 days a week on all areas of the face, scalp, neck and body.
- Can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times.
- Removes old collagen fibres and rapidly stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Clears pores and follicles by gently exfoliating to stimulate blood flow.
- Reduces lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, cellulite, hyper-pigmentation, large pores and pitted skin.
- Reduces hair loss, hair thinning, greying, alopecia and more (when used with Minoxidil 5%).
- Very cost effective compared to the thousands of dollars you would be
spending on commercial treatments or clinics.
Standard carton box
160 x 60 x 40mm / 100g
After confirm payment wihin 2-3 days
Door to door(DHL/TNT/UPS/FEDEX/EMS…), By air, By sea
SEA HEART ® Group Limited is a professional manufacturer of beauty product. We have been manufacturing product for some Top Medical Groups from Spain, Korea and Germany with the term of OEM since the year of 2003.
Our company has got independent import and export rights. Thus, we can distribute several kinds of product to clients globally. Some of our products have got European CE, RoSH, PSE, FDA, ISO9001:2001, ISO13485:2003 and other certifications.
Dubai Exhibition （18th March , 2019）
Turkey Exhibition （20th June,2019）
Russia Exhibition （22th Nov.,2019）